About RAHC's App, Remote PHC +
In 2012 RAHC developed our first quick reference clinical flip cards in conjunction with CRANAplus to provide our health professionals with important clinical guidelines that could be quickly checked. The flip cards were developed and distributed to our health professionals to be affixed to a lanyard.
RAHC identified that the information we provide via the flip cards could be better delivered in an App to ensure a greater coverage to our health professionals and also allow us to update the clinical content more often, leading to safer practice.
The RAHC app includes four important clinical sections: Remote Emergency, Maternity Emergency, Primary Health Care and Remote Safety.
The sections include the following guidelines:
- Remote Emergency Care Cards (CRANAplus)
- Advanced Life Support (Adult)
- Advanced Life Support (Infant and Children)
- Patient Assessment Mnemonics
- Primary / Secondary Survey
- Maternity Emergency Care Cards (CRANAplus)
- Activate Management of Third Stage
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Severe Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Primary Health Care Cards (CRANAplus & Australia Department of Health)
- Adult and Paediatric GCS Chart
- Anaphylaxis guidelines
- Remote Safety (CRANAplus)
- Important Phone Numbers
- Personal Risk Assessment
- Bush Support Self-Care practice
- Aggression Management and De-escalation Techniques
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost?
RemotePHC+ is free to download. There are no subscription or other costs involved in using the app.
Do I need an Internet connection to use the app?
RemotePHC+ is available as a mobile application for iOS and Android phones and tablets. You need an Internet connection to download the application but once the application is on your mobile device you don't need an Internet connection to use it.
What kind of phone or device do I need to use the app?
Remote PHC+ is available for iPhone or iPad (iOS 7 or above) and Android phones and tables (Android 4 and above).
I’d like to make a suggestion
If you have any questions or would like to provide any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 697 242 or email us at email@example.com