Am I eligible to apply?
Qualifications, experience and documentation required for Audiologists:
- Masters of Audiology or equivalent.
- Current membership of Audiology Australia.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant clinical experience including one year of pediatric clinical experience.
- Minimum of 250 hours of relevant clinical experience in the last 12 months.
- Evidence of 20 hours of relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD) within the past 12 months, compliant with the requirements of Audiology Australia CPD guidelines. A current Audiology Australia Accredited Audiologist Certificate is the recommended evidence for verification (or equivalent certificate from an Australian approved audiological professional body). Provide evidence of relevant CPD achieved over the last 3 years only.
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) with evidence of a practical component.
- Evidence of current professional indemnity insurance.
- Two professional references from Audiologists who can attest to the applicant’s recent clinical experience including one from a Senior Audiologist or Hearing Services Manager.