1. Employment History
- Dentist application form
- If you have indicated you have changed your name, please provide evidence
- Current CV
- Include all employment history since you have gained your initial qualification
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 250 clinical hours annually
- If you do not work full time, you will need to provide a Statement of Service
2. Personal Clinical Skills and Qualifications
A certified copy of Bachelor in Dental Surgery/Studies
Evidence of CPR completed in the past 12 months – inc. practical and theoretical component.
At least 20 hours of Professional Development completed in the past 12 months.
Verification of Qualifications Form
Evidence of current user licence for radiation
Application for NT radiation licence
3. Proof of Identity
- Provide two forms of identification in the form of an Australian or New Zealand driver’s licence and one other form of identification (e.g. passport, full birth certificate, marriage certificate). All documents must be certified by a person over the age of 18.
4. Photo for RAHC ID
- One electronic photo (Face shot preferable) to use for your RAHC ID
6. Police Check
- Registration with Australian Health Professionals Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
8. Working with Children clearance application
Please visit the website below at SAFE NT and follow the procedure to complete your Working with Children Clearance Application.
A Working with Children Clearance is mandatory to work in the Northern Territory and must be completed (or an exemption obtained) before a placement can take place. This process should take between 4-6 weeks to complete.
RAHC will reimburse the application fee upon your first placement with RAHC on the provision of your Working with Children Clearance Notice Number.
- Evidence of current professional indemnity insurance
Additional Documents Required