1. Employment History
- GP application form
- If you have indicated you have changed your name, please provide evidence
- Current CV
- Include all employment history since you have gained your initial qualification
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 250 clinical hours annually
- If you do not work full time, you will need to provide a Statement of Service
2. Personal Clinical Skills and Qualifications
A Certified copy of your Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Certificate of Fellowship (RACGP or ACRRM) or Evidence of Vocational registration
Evidence of CPR completed in the past 12 months – inc. practical and theoretical component.
Verification of Qualifications Form
Evidence of completion of previous triennium requirements
Evidence of active participation in continuing education recognised by RACGP QA & CPD or ACCRM PDP
3. Proof of Identity
- Provide two forms of identification in the form of an Australian or New Zealand driver’s licence and one other form of identification (e.g. passport, full birth certificate, marriage certificate). All documents must be certified by a person over the age of 18.
4. Photo for RAHC ID
- One electronic photo (Face shot preferable) to use for your RAHC ID
6. Police Check
- Registration with Australian Health Professionals Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
8. Working with Children clearance application
Please visit the website below at SAFE NT and follow the procedure to complete your Working with Children Clearance Application.
A Working with Children Clearance is mandatory to work in the Northern Territory and must be completed (or an exemption obtained) before a placement can take place. This process should take between 4-6 weeks to complete.
RAHC will reimburse the application fee upon your first placement with RAHC on the provision of your Working with Children Clearance Notice Number.
- Evidence of current medical indemnity insurance (at a minimum of GP Level 1)
Additional Documents Required
Evidence of name changes
Evidence of permanent residency if not Australian Citizen
Disciplinary Action: Provide details of any suspensions or actions from AHPRA and evidence of a certificate of Good Standing
A Statement of Service of Hours worked in past 12 months – Casual/part-time/Locums