Centre for Remote Health offers Post-Graduate Remote Health Practice Programs
Applications are now open for Postgraduate Remote Health Practice Programs with the Centre for Remote Health. The programs offered are:
- Graduate Certificate in Remote Health Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Remote Health Practice
- Masters in Remote and Indigenous Health
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
These postgraduate courses aim to meet the higher education needs of health professionals who work in remote areas and will support the transition to remote practice for those who have an interest in joining the remote health workforce. Develop a speciality of remote, isolated and Indigenous health practice in Australia by applying today.
Specialty streams include:
- Remote Area Nursing
- Remote Allied Health Practice
- Remote Child Protection
- Ageing and Disability in a remote context
- Remote Health Management
- Remote Medicine
Applications close by end of day Monday, 11 July. The applications are via SATAC and to enrol click here
For further information on all the programs please visit the website click here or contact the Centre for Remote Health (08) 89514 700 or email [email protected].