Improve your skills to work out bush
Applications are now open for the Centre for Remote Health Postgraduate Remote and Indigenous Health Practice Programs which include:
- Graduate Certificate in Remote Health Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Remote Health Practice
- Masters in Remote and Indigenous Health
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Centre for Remote Postgraduate courses aim to meet the higher education needs of health professionals who work in remote areas and will support the transition to remote practice for those who have an interest in joining the remote health workforce.
The Centre for Remote Health is a joint centre of Flinders University and Charles Darwin University. Some of the speciality streams offered are:
- Remote Area Nursing
- Remote Allied Health Practice
- Ageing and Disability in a remote context
- Remote Health Management
For more information about these programs or if you wish to apply, please click here.
Monday, 27 March 2017