Major milestones achieved
We were delighted to recognise, in person, some RAHC health professionals who had achieved major milestones in the number of placements they have undertaken with us at our recent Remote Emergency Care (REC) course, delivered by CRANAplus.
The Board and team of RAHC along with our stakeholders and the communities they serve value the dedication that RAHC health professionals demonstrate and the contribution you are making to closing the gap in Indigenous health outcomes in the Northern Territory. We appreciate the opportunity to recognise health professionals when they achieve significant milestones and express our gratitude for their commitment to providing care to the health services and the communities we serve.
We know that some of them have gone on and completed even more placements above the milestone recorded which is greatly appreciated.
We also took the opportunity to recognise other health professionals who have achieved significant milestones but could not attend the event. They will receive their certificates of achievement in the mail in the near future.
The following health professionals that have been recognised with certificates of achievement for the milestone they have reached include:
· Christine Daley Registered Nurse
· Brenda O’Leary Dental Assistant
· Dr Margaret Niemann General Practitioner
· Catherine Austin Registered Nurse
· Daniel Dalladay Registered Nurse
· Vicki McFarlane Dental Assistant
· Janet Rigney Dental Assistant
· Dr Ross Hindmarsh General Practitioner
· Dino Hodge Audiologist
· Geraldine Knights Registered Nurse
· Heather Kilpatrick Registered Nurse
· Delma Wade Registered Nurse
· Diane Menz Registered Nurse
· Jayne Alder Registered Nurse
· Jennifer Nolan Registered Nurse
20 placements as a Remote Educator
· Margaret Cooper Remote Educator
· Sharon Gibbard Remote Educator