New expense claim process for HPs

RAHC has improved the process for the reimbursement of expenses to health professionals (HPs) to deliver more timely payment of travel and Working with Children Card related expenses.   Going forward all HPs are required to complete an expense claim form and send the form and receipts to [email protected] The expense claim form is available on the RAHC website. If you have any questions, please contact your RAHC Consultant.   

Thursday, 6 November 2014