Our modules are being moved to a new and improved Learning Management System
The RAHC eLearning module suite is moving to a new and improved Learning Management System with effect from 01 July 2016.
This new system will allow for a better user experience by:
- improving the platform navigation
- offering an increased rich media experience
- allowing quick and easy access to commence a module.
The new upgrade will also allow us to build upon our current module suite in a shorter timeframe and include new content such as voiceovers and increased video content.
The eLearning suite will remain free and open to all health professionals who are working in, or have an interest in working in remote Indigenous communities, particularly in the Northern Territory.
How will this affect you?
You will have your student records and completed modules transferred to the new system if you have completed a module:
- in the past 12 months
- in the past three years and accessed the site in the last 12 months.
Please note that only completed module data is being transferred across – if you have not yet finished a module, make sure that you finish it prior to 30 June to ensure the data is not lost.
All other students will have their profiles archived and you will need to register for access to the new system.
Not yet registered? Not a problem.
Registration is simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Go to the RAHC eLearning link: www.rahc.com.au/eLearning and click on the ‘Clinical Training Login Here’ link, you will be re-directed to the new site
- Click on the ‘Register’ button next to the login button and complete your registration form
- Once you complete the registration form a password will be emailed to your nominated email address (please remember to check your spam folder)
If you have any questions or queries about registration, past completed courses or certificate generation please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com