RAHC has launched a new and improved eLearning Management System accessible across smart devices
The RAHC eLearning module suite has moved to a new and improved Learning Management System with effect from 01 July 2016 that is accessible across smart devices.
This new system allows for a better user experience by
- improving the platform navigation
- offering an increased rich media experience
- allowing quick and easy access to commence a module
- accessible across all smartphones, tablets and other smart devices and compatible with iOS and Android operating systems
The new upgrade allows us to build upon our current module suite in a shorter timeframe and include new content such as voiceovers and increased video content.
The eLearning suite will remain free and open to all health professionals who are working in, or have an interest in working in remote Indigenous communities, particularly in the Northern Territory.
How will this affect you?
You will have your student records and completed modules transferred to the new system if you have completed a module:
- in the past 12 months
- in the past three years and accessed the site in the last 12 months
All other students will have their profiles archived and you will need to register for access to the new system.
Not yet registered? Not a problem. Registration is simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Go to the RAHC eLearning link: www.rahc.com.au/eLearning and click on the ‘Clinical Training Login Here’ link, you will be re-directed to the new site
- Click on the ‘Register’ button next to the login button and complete your registration form
- Once you complete the registration form a password will be emailed to your nominated email address (please remember to check your spam folder)
If you have any questions or queries about registration, past completed courses or certificate generation please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]