Payroll Information for Health Professionals
Payroll information for Health Professionals
To ensure that you get paid on time and correctly, please follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that Health Centre Manager or a suitable approver has signed your time sheet.
- Total your hours in the space provided on the time sheet.
- Fax your time sheet to 02 6203 9598 by 10.00am the Monday following the pay period end date.
- To retrieve your pay advice from your email account your password is RAHC2008.
- Pay day is the Friday following the pay period end date (depending on your bank).
- Superannuation payments are distributed to funds on a monthly basis in arrears.
- For payroll enquiries please contact your Placement Consultant.
- Our free call number 1300 697 242 (1300 MY RAHC).
- Time-sheets received after 10.00am on Monday will not be processed until the next pay run.
NB: Failure to comply with these payroll procedures will result in non-payment.
The calendar below reflects pay periods for 2015/16. The highlighted dates are the END of the pay period.
Pay day is the Friday following the end of the pay period.
Click on the links below the calendar to get copies of blank time-sheets