Cultural Orientation Handbook
You can read it online by clicking the centre of the image below.
Clinical Orientation Curriculum
- Human Rights Commission Close the Gap National Indigenous Health Equality Targets Outcomes from the National Indigenous Health Equality Summit.
- AIHW publication: Northern Territory Emergency Response Child Health Check Initiative: follow-up services for oral and ear health: final report, 2007-2012.
- AIHW Indigenous Australians Health and Welfare Publications.
- AIHW Report - Effective strategies to strengthen the mental health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- AIHW Report - Ear disease in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children
- AIHW Report - Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: a review of interventions for prevention and management in Indigenous communities.
- AIHW - Bronchiectasis
- AIHW - COPD — chronic obstructive pulmonary disease